1. What is bullying?
- Bullying is the use of superior strength or influence to intimidate someone.
2. Who’s considered a bully?
- A bully is anyone who makes another person feel insecure or of lesser value.
3.Why do people bully?
- They have low self esteem
- Enjoy power
- Attention craving
- Past experiences
4.What are signs of getting bullied?
- Fear of people
- Behavior difference
- Loss of friends
- Fear of being alone
5.How does bullying affect your health?
- Little to no self confidence
- Headaches/Body aches
- Feeling alone
- Little to no concentration
- Suicidal feelings
6. What to do if you’re being bullied
- Don’t ignore it, tell people
- Do something if you see or hear it happening
- Keep calm! You can handle every situation
- Find a safe place – safety first!
- Get professional help. Don’t be afraid of help. it’s called help for a reason.
- Think smart, and don’t do anything to let the bully think they have the power
- Stand up for yourself
- Avoid them
- Be the bigger person
- Don’t show fear! Fear is the catalyst